Terms of Service
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before ordering.
- Thank you for visiting Monsoon Bagel. This account is operated by Monsoon Baking Atelier Limited.
- Monsoon Bagel is operated in a licensed food factory .
- You acknowledge and agree with these Terms of Service when purchasing our products and/or service.
- We reserve the right, to modify, alter, update or change our content and these Terms of Service at any time. Any modifications shall be effective immediately. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any rights granted under these Terms of Service.
- All content herein is and shall remain the exclusive property of Monsoon Bagel.
- Any usage of our brand name, logo, layout, graphic, images, photographs, design and any combination thereof and other materials relating to the products requires giving credit to Monsoon Bagel.
Product & Orders
- All product images are for reference only. All products are handmade therefore appearance and colour may differ slightly from the photo.
- All our bagels are best eaten re-heated. If you wish to keep the bagel in good quality, we recommend to store them in the freezer without consumption on the trade date in an airtight container for up to 14 days. Take them out to cool to room temperature before re-heating and consumption.
- Please note that keeping them in room temperature or fridge may run the risk of change in freshness and texture. After the products have left our premises, we are not responsible for any damage to the product. You are liable to the condition of the product upon receipt.
- As all orders are first come first serve basis, we cannot guarantee availability until full payment of your order has been made.
- Order is only confirmed when full and right payment amount is made.
- If you wish to amend your order, you are responsible to notify us at least 3 business days in advance. We reserve the right to amend our quotation.
- By placing an order, you are acknowledging your understanding and agreement for us to use your personal data. We fully respect your privacy and all data collected will be used only for the purpose of providing the product and service to you.
Payment, Refund & Cancellation
- Full payment is required for all orders.
- You are responsible to make the right amount for payment, no refunds will be made for incorrect payment amount.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If there are reasonable grounds of refund, we will not be able to support the full refund as payment is secured through a third-party company which takes 3% fee for payment process.
- You agree to pay for every order made and agree to indemnify us for all claims, costs, losses and damages whatsoever which we may suffer, sustain or incur in connection with and/or arising out of your placing orders including during any stage of our delivery service.
- We reserve the right to amend, cancel or decline your order, and we will notify you the reason for it. We will not be liable if we amend, cancel or decline your order or if we become unable to fulfill any order for whatsoever reason.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our control, we will notify you as soon as possible with full refund.
- All products ordered will only be delivered to addresses within Hong Kong Island and Kowloon only, excluding New Territories, all outlying islands or any PO boxes. Delivery charges will apply.
- Direct delivery will be done through our designated courier / Lalamove / GOGOX. Charges will reference to Lalamove or GOGOX. Costs will be borne by customer and paid directly to designated courier / Lalamove / GOGOX upon receipt of product.
- After the products have left our premises, we are not responsible for any damage to the product.
- You are liable to the condition of the product upon receipt.
- You are responsible for providing a legitimate or accurate address that allows for deliveries. You will be liable for any delays, additional charges, or other losses as a result of inaccuracy of address or your failure to receive delivery for whatever reason.
- You are responsible for providing a legitimate or accurate address to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon only. If addresses provided are not within these location zones, we have the right to cancel the order.
- If there are any changes to the delivery date and/or time, you are responsible to notify us at least 3 business days in advance. We will try to make the changes; however, we cannot guarantee changes as it is dependent on availability of product.
- If there are any changes to the delivery address or contact details, you are responsible to notify us as soon as possible. Only when you receive a reply from us, will this be considered a receipt of your notification of change. Any unsuccessful delivery as a result of incorrect or incomplete delivery information provided may subject you to additional charges should re-delivery be required.
- There will be no delivery or pick up services during typhoon signal number 8, black rainstorm or during weather conditions that may be at risk to the products or any person delivering your products and we shall be entitled to hold your delivery until we consider it safe to do so. We will contact you on alternate arrangements.
- We will not be liable for any performance, delays or failure to deliver by causes beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of fire, bad weather, unusual traffic delays, interruption or suspension of means of communication and/or transport, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failure.
- If the recipient or collector is not the original purchaser, or in case of delivery of a gift, then you accept signature by such person as an evidence of delivery and fulfillment of your order by us. You also accept assumption of risk and responsibility in the same way.
- You will be notified on delays or failure of delivery.
- We will ensure that the personal data you have submitted to us will be kept confidential and strictly be used for business, including but not limited to provision of product information, after sales service updates, processing product collection and any promotional or affiliated collaborations.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these Terms and Conditions, our content, the products and/or any services, including warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, except such representations and warranties are mandatorily provided by law and cannot be excluded.
- Any information displayed is of general nature and is not to be taken as intended to address your particular requirements or constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by us. We do not warrant or guarantee the correctness, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any material of or in our content and, without limitation, we do not represent or warrant that product description, colours or other contents are complete, correct or error-free.
Limitations of Liability
- You acknowledge that Monsoon Bagel or their respective representatives, agents and employees shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances to any person for any loss or damage including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of income, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data or loss of use or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption), whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability hereunder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price for the products and/or services paid by you to us.
Monsoon Bagel reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.